I'm sure I'll talk about this here and there, but the food is amazing. They have a catered lunch each day. Yesterday I had lime chicken, steak, a berry salad, and a red velvet cupcake that was pretty amazing
In addition to the cafeteria, they have kitchens on each floor of each building (they have 6 buildings, I think). In their kitchen they have shelves of goodies, candies, snacks ...
They also have fridges with tons of drinks, snacks, and prepared meals you can heat up for breakfast or dinner (tonight I had rotisserie chicken, brown rice, and veggies).
There are drinks I never knew existed (I had coconut water today) and fresh fruit to slice up (I had a mango for a snack). It's still crazy to me how much food there is, but it's wonderful to not worry about when my next meal is coming (Katrina, stop smiling).
Really, when you're paying top talent to be there, food is a small thing in the grand scheme of things to provide so that people stay on site, stay focused, and love working for you. I'm impressed to say the least. It's still pretty surreal to me.



You're funny! :) But I'm glad they are taking care of you...since I can't be there! ;) Love the pictures!! :) Keep taking more of them! :).
ReplyDeleteThat is some seriously good looking food! Glad they are feeding you!
ReplyDelete