Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Beginning



Hi. I'm Ryan. For those of you who know me, welcome. For those of you who don't, here's a quick recap: I'm a geek. I've always been a geek. When I was 12 years old, I found out about nanotechnology. I decided then and there that I was going to get a phd in nanotechnology and solve the world's problems.

 I didn't end up getting that degree, but I do like to solve problems. I majored in bioinformatics in college, and am now getting an MBA at Brigham Young University. I'm at a critical point - the internship.




I'm interning at one of the coolest companies in the world - LinkedIn. I hope that me sharing my 12 week summer experience gives future interns a better idea of what to expect. I start tomorrow and honestly, I have no idea what I'm walking into. I've heard amazing things about the company, so we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment